Auction presale questions

Ask here before you buy. Also you can contact us.

Moderators: seogawd, SiteMile Support Team

aelitalia

Auction presale questions

Post by aelitalia » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:25 am

Hi,

it seems that your auction theme could be good for my project but I still have some questions before buying:

1) the main profits should come from a % on each item sold (auction or buy now) but I've seen from the last post that Adaptive Paypal (automatic splitting of the payment between seller and website) is going to be modified/restricted. Can you better explain the situation? It is a core function for my project

2) in the private messaging system for sellers and buyers, is there a type restriction for telephone number and email address? Of course to avoid direct contact without paying the commission

3) I don't like the standard homepage layout and I would like to change it, to get a final result as the example attached (got from your website). Do I need a code personalization or can be done by me following your suggestions?

4) please share some existing auction websites made with your theme

Thanks
Andrea
Attachments
greenfeebids.com_.jpg
greenfeebids.com_.jpg (157.05 KiB) Viewed 67 times

andreisaioc
Site Admin
User Type: SiteMile Support

Re: Auction presale questions

Post by andreisaioc » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:00 pm

sorry for late reply, there was an issue with notifications here on the forums

1/ yes the theme has this
2/ we can add this but you can also monitor from admin
3. yes we did that as custom work
4. not many choose to share their links with us (because competitors can see and buy the theme and become competitors with them) but i worked personally on custom work for this site https://bitify.com/

aelitalia

Post by aelitalia » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:03 pm

About the point 1, I have seen that Paypal has limited the Adaptive service and suggest to don't use it for new integrations. How this will affect my project considering that I will be a new user?
If they allow it only for accounts with a certain volume of transitions, my request will be surely rejected.

Waiting for your reply

Thanks
Andrea

andreisaioc
Site Admin
User Type: SiteMile Support

Post by andreisaioc » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:47 pm

im not sure, if you can get adaptive and convince paypal, they will give you an app id. Or look at braintree, or stripe, that offer similar things.

Return to “PreSale Questions”