Urgent Help: REDECLARE ERROR

This forum will support your queries about the pricerr theme.

Moderators: seogawd, SiteMile Support Team

Onlyvips

Urgent Help: REDECLARE ERROR

Post by Onlyvips » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:32 pm

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare PricerrTheme_new_user_notification() (previously declared in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data01/90/2335190/html/wp-content/themes/PricerrTheme/lib/login_register/sett.php:4) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data01/90/2335190/html/wp-content/themes/PricerrTheme/lib/login_register/sett.php on line 4

Hi,

I am getting the above error and have literally no idea how to fix it. I have never edited and I am using a child theme. So, if possible could you tell me what his error means and how to fix it?

Thanks

andreisaioc
Site Admin
User Type: SiteMile Support

Re: Urgent Help: REDECLARE ERROR

Post by andreisaioc » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:03 am

did you edit that file ? it cant be declared twice by default

Onlyvips

Post by Onlyvips » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:35 pm

Hello Andrei,
Please read my question and request carefully. Sorry, if I have not been very clear.
1) I have not edited any part of that file (sett.php). Last evening, I tried to replace the sett.php with your standard sett.php file from the Pricerr Theme just to make sure I had not mistakenly edited the file. I am still getting the error.
2) Can you please provide a solution ASAP to this problem. If you need to speak to me over the phone, please send me a number.

Please treat this very urgently. I have already tried to contact you in vain on twitter.
Thanks

Onlyvips

Post by Onlyvips » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:45 pm

Very unhappy that this post has still not been answered.

andreisaioc
Site Admin
User Type: SiteMile Support

Post by andreisaioc » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:31 am

please give me access in PM for the ftp and wp-admin, i will check. The file doesnt come with two declarations of the same function of course

Return to “Pricerr Theme Support”