As of 1st Nov 2018 we are not longer supporting the forums. We prefer to give out better personal support based on tickets, either on our live chat, or through our ticket system. Go to contact us page and ask your question. We usually reply within minutes, or hours, but never longer than 12-24 hrs at worst. Also when you see the livechat support online, be sure we reply within seconds (1-2 mins at most).

Urgent Help: REDECLARE ERROR

This forum will support your queries about the pricerr theme.

Moderators: seogawd, SiteMile Support Team

Onlyvips

Urgent Help: REDECLARE ERROR

Post by Onlyvips » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:32 pm

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare PricerrTheme_new_user_notification() (previously declared in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data01/90/2335190/html/wp-content/themes/PricerrTheme/lib/login_register/sett.php:4) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data01/90/2335190/html/wp-content/themes/PricerrTheme/lib/login_register/sett.php on line 4

Hi,

I am getting the above error and have literally no idea how to fix it. I have never edited and I am using a child theme. So, if possible could you tell me what his error means and how to fix it?

Thanks

andreisaioc
Site Admin
User Type: SiteMile Support

Re: Urgent Help: REDECLARE ERROR

Post by andreisaioc » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:03 am

did you edit that file ? it cant be declared twice by default

Onlyvips

Post by Onlyvips » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:35 pm

Hello Andrei,
Please read my question and request carefully. Sorry, if I have not been very clear.
1) I have not edited any part of that file (sett.php). Last evening, I tried to replace the sett.php with your standard sett.php file from the Pricerr Theme just to make sure I had not mistakenly edited the file. I am still getting the error.
2) Can you please provide a solution ASAP to this problem. If you need to speak to me over the phone, please send me a number.

Please treat this very urgently. I have already tried to contact you in vain on twitter.
Thanks

Onlyvips

Post by Onlyvips » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:45 pm

Very unhappy that this post has still not been answered.

andreisaioc
Site Admin
User Type: SiteMile Support

Post by andreisaioc » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:31 am

please give me access in PM for the ftp and wp-admin, i will check. The file doesnt come with two declarations of the same function of course