I want add bulk auction items & edit bulk auction items

Here you can request features to be implemented in the next versions of the auction theme.

Moderators: seogawd, SiteMile Support Team

mariogomez33

I want add bulk auction items & edit bulk auction items

Post by mariogomez33 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:35 am

I want to request 2 new features that enabled users to add bulk auction items and edit bulk auction items at least 20 different items at one time to save tons of time. Please reply me asap. Thanks

BKing
SiteMile Support
User Type: Support

Re: I want add bulk auction items & edit bulk auction items

Post by BKing » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:08 am

Hi,

I will add that to feature requests, but please clarify exactly how would you like to achieve that / how exactly do you plan to modify bulk auctions.

mariogomez33

Post by mariogomez33 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:40 am

I don't want to add a new auction one by one because it is very time consuming. I have thousands different products. I want at least i can add 20 new auctions in one time.

I want bulk product editing feature to edit at least 20 different auction items in one time to save tons of time such as I want to bulk edit tags, categories, price, description, add pics, etc.

There are several woocommerce plugins that can edit bulk product items at one time unfortunately they don't work with site mile auction theme because they only compatible with woocommerce wp theme. Please see https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yit ... t-editing/

I also want to request that all sitemile themes to be compatible with woocommerce because woocommerce have tons of useful ecommerce plugins that i want to install.

I also want to request that all sitemile themes have flexibility header style configuration so i can drag and drop logos, banners, search box in header and body website.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. thanks.

BKing
SiteMile Support

Post by BKing » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:10 am

Ok, thank you for clarifying, this will be added to Feature Requests lis.

mariogomez33

Post by mariogomez33 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:32 pm

How to do bulk edit in auction category, tag, description, image ? Please kindly reply me asap. Thanks.

BKing
SiteMile Support

Post by BKing » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:03 pm

It's not possible now, I have added it to the feature requests list, so if it is possible maybe will be added to a future version of the theme.

Return to “Auction Theme feature requests”