As of 1st Nov 2018 we are not longer supporting the forums. We prefer to give out better personal support based on tickets, either on our live chat, or through our ticket system. Go to contact us page and ask your question. We usually reply within minutes, or hours, but never longer than 12-24 hrs at worst. Also when you see the livechat support online, be sure we reply within seconds (1-2 mins at most).

Multisite Network Install

Discuss here your tips and tricks, SEO advices, monetize your wordpress based website.

Moderators: seogawd, SiteMile Support Team

reg

Multisite Network Install

Post by reg » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:27 am

Hi,

I have a wordpress multisite, that Andre installed. When I go to update individual themes through the network admin is says updating, but doesn't update them. I try to upload then one at a time and it says folder already exists and doesn't let me do it. How do I update to the lastest theme versions?

Thanks,

Robert

AsianHighwayNetwork
User Type: Standard User

Re: Multisite Network Install

Post by AsianHighwayNetwork » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:53 am

reg wrote: I have a wordpress multisite, that Andre installed. When I go to update individual themes through the network admin is says updating, but doesn't update them. I try to upload then one at a time and it says folder already exists and doesn't let me do it. How do I update to the lastest theme versions?
So did you ever discover how to do it? Can you share with us how to do it?

AgentX

Post by AgentX » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:59 am

I have a multisite. My procedure for updating the theme is to go to Network Admin/Themes and disable the theme.
I then make a copy of the old theme folder and content either locally or on the server (myTheme-copy) for recovery if required.
Then I download the new version of the theme, upload it to Wordpress and re-enable it in Network Admin/Themes.

andreisaioc
Site Admin
User Type: SiteMile Support

Post by andreisaioc » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:59 pm

all is automatic even in the network