Multisite Network Install

Discuss here your tips and tricks, SEO advices, monetize your wordpress based website.

Moderators: seogawd, SiteMile Support Team

reg

Multisite Network Install

Post by reg » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:27 am

Hi,

I have a wordpress multisite, that Andre installed. When I go to update individual themes through the network admin is says updating, but doesn't update them. I try to upload then one at a time and it says folder already exists and doesn't let me do it. How do I update to the lastest theme versions?

Thanks,

Robert

AsianHighwayNetwork
User Type: Standard User

Re: Multisite Network Install

Post by AsianHighwayNetwork » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:53 am

reg wrote: I have a wordpress multisite, that Andre installed. When I go to update individual themes through the network admin is says updating, but doesn't update them. I try to upload then one at a time and it says folder already exists and doesn't let me do it. How do I update to the lastest theme versions?
So did you ever discover how to do it? Can you share with us how to do it?

AgentX

Post by AgentX » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:59 am

I have a multisite. My procedure for updating the theme is to go to Network Admin/Themes and disable the theme.
I then make a copy of the old theme folder and content either locally or on the server (myTheme-copy) for recovery if required.
Then I download the new version of the theme, upload it to Wordpress and re-enable it in Network Admin/Themes.

andreisaioc
Site Admin
User Type: SiteMile Support

Post by andreisaioc » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:59 pm

all is automatic even in the network