Nice Theme!! Main Slider

Share your mods, installed plugins, stuff about the modification and future enhancement of the auction theme.

Moderators: seogawd, SiteMile Support Team

dmorgan111

Re: Nice Theme!! Main Slider

Post by dmorgan111 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:17 am

I found the problem. It's a bug in your code...but not sure where....

When I added "non-featured" auctions (no check in the check box), the auction item (or post) wouldn't show up in the main slider (blank).

When I edited the auction items (posts) and then checked the "featured" check box, updated the auction, the auction item then showed up in the slider.

Also, as an FYI, after updating the auction items to "featured" the "featured banner" across the picture doesn't show on the posts.

This is a major logic issue and should be updated for the theme asap. I'm not sure I can put this into production like this.....please advise.

See TheVillagesGolf.com

BKing
SiteMile Support
User Type: Support

Post by BKing » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:59 am

Please give me a link to your website and admin access in PM and I will verify this.

cstjohn.photo

Post by cstjohn.photo » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:15 pm

I actually found this to be happening on my site as well, with the homepage slider not showing up. I have now turned off those options to go with another idea for the homepage because this did not work. If you find a fix can you please let me know as well??

BKing
SiteMile Support

Post by BKing » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:49 am

Hi @cstjohn.photo,

Please give me an admin access to your website in PM, so I can check that, but please make sure to have the default front-page with the non-working slider, so I can check why that isn't working.

baff57

Post by baff57 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:38 am

Mine does not work either. !!! Comes and goes when it feels like it.

BKing
SiteMile Support

Post by BKing » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:10 am

Hi,

The slider will only show featured auctions, please make sure you have featured auctions active in order to display the slider.

Return to “Auction Theme Mods & Tutorials”