Hello to everyone,
A new update of the most loved bidding theme for WordPress, our Project Bidding Theme has just been launched. The new version 1.2.5 brings much more solid code, a few bug fixes, and some exciting new features. Along with a new version of the SiteMile Framework theme, the ProjectTheme, offers tight wordpress integration making them the deal breaker for the project or job auction software.
We are proud of the new version and the fact that ProjectTheme is the only theme for wordpress on the internet which has an out of the box solution for a job auction or project website. Check the list below for the latest features and bug fixes:
- feature added: disable or enable the front page featured jobs/projects slider (configure from admin)
- feature added: disable or enable the big blue main menu (configure from admin)
- feature added: custom login page now compatible with all wordpress plugins
- feature added: custom register page now compatible with all wordpress plugins
- feature added: prepared support for facebook login (use wp-facebookconnect plugin)
- bug fix: error on releasing escrow
- bug fix: deposit money via PayPal adds raw sum without deducting fees
- bug fix: displaying wrong links for location taxonomy when defined from admin
- bug fix: few untranslated strings were added to the .po language file
Along with the Project Theme’s update, we also updated the SiteMile framework to v 1.1.4. When updating your theme please update your framework as well. Now the framework has a new option (5th option) for the homepage, where you can only show one sidebar along the whole width of the page. With this you can create nice, pro and clean layouts for your websites.
Andrei from sitemile.com