- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 months, 1 week ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This post will explain step by step how to install the demo data for the project theme into your website, after you have bought the theme. This is just to give you a good starting point about your new purchased theme so it looks like the demo website you see.
Steps to follow
1. first login to your account in sitemile.com and get your license key from there
3. download the wpress archive file that contains the demo data, find that in your account in sitemile.com
4. import the wpress file into the plugin console in your wp-admin
5. after import, login with these credentials: admin/youtube12
6. change your admin user/password to the desired values you want
7. if any issues, please contact us, via our live chat, or through our contact form
The thing will look like this
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.