This page will tell you everything about setting up the widgets in the classified theme. The classified theme comes along with multiple widgets, and even the homepage is a big widget bar where you can place widgets. Below you have small guide how to add the provided widgets that the theme comes packed with.
Using and setting up the main page sidebar(widget place)
- After installing the theme into your wordpress website, go to wp-admin
- Once you are on wp-admin browse through the left vertical menu and find Appearance
- On the Appearance menu, you will find Widgets sub menu. Click on it.
- Now you are presented with a bunch of widgets and in the right side of the page with a bunch of widget places (sidebars) where you will drag the widgets on.
- Find the widget place (sidebar) called ClassifiedTheme – MainPage Sidebar and click on it to expand.
- Now you need to add the widgets for your home page, browse through the available widgets and add the ones called: Browse by Location, Browse by Category, and the latest posted ads (big)
- When you have located them, just drag and drop them in the sidebar you enlarged at point 5