Old Auction Theme Update

Ask here before you buy. Also you can contact us.

Moderators: seogawd, SiteMile Support Team

jn_bld

Old Auction Theme Update

Post by jn_bld » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:11 pm

Hello,
I am not the original purchaser of the Auction theme being used on a project I'm working on and I do not have access to the account for the original theme purchase.

The system and theme were working fine on a previous server but the system was recently moved onto a new server with PHP7 and WordPress 4.9.5. The current theme version is 5.1.0 and there appear to be several issues that I'm assuming are due to the updates to WordPress version and/or PHP versions since the theme version is so old.

Are there known issues when using Auction theme V5.1.0 and WordPress 4.9.5?

I'm assuming I will need to purchase the theme again with a new account to access the newest update of the theme. Will the update process require any manual data migrations or cause issues with existing auctions / users?

Thanks!

andreisaioc
Site Admin
User Type: SiteMile Support

Re: Old Auction Theme Update

Post by andreisaioc » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:13 pm

hello,

im not sure what kind of version are you using, maybe was modified or something like that, but if you would purchase the theme as a regular customer, you will have access to the latest theme version, plus we will help you setup in your server if you have any issues, and we can solve any incompatibility issue with your server, or adjust the settings for you

LE: data migrations, of users and items, wont be necessary

Toungore

Re: Old Auction Theme Update

Post by Toungore » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:43 am

I am really appreciative of this.

Return to “PreSale Questions”