Paypal Adaptive payments

this theme provides support for the ProjectTheme

Moderators: seogawd, SiteMile Support Team

andreisaioc
Site Admin
User Type: SiteMile Support

Re: Paypal Adaptive payments

Post by andreisaioc » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:02 pm

which one is the market place api of paypal ?

mediaproweb

Post by mediaproweb » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:13 am

paypal has a variety of api's, among them MARKETPLACE and I seemed to see that it has functions like those of Adaptive.

I do not understand why when I ask you two or three questions together, you answer me with a question. I need answers, I've been trying to get the site up and running and I do not resolve issues that should be very simple.
I asked twice about the escrow, if it is in use even if Adaptive can not be used.
Also ask about STRIPE, I need to finish with the payment system.
I understand your position, that you must be busy, to that the time difference is added.
But he understands that you buy something to use it, and that is not possible without your help.
Blessings, Marcos.

andreisaioc
Site Admin

Post by andreisaioc » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:17 am

do you have a link where is that marketplace thing ? so we know exactly we are talking about the same things.
also i have read that paypal will replace adaptive with another implementation thats very similar to it but not sure when its the launch

andreisaioc
Site Admin

Post by andreisaioc » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:50 am

ok let me look at this

stonger

Post by stonger » Tue May 15, 2018 4:03 pm

I agree this needs to be addressed. The reason we bought this theme was so that we could have an escrow like system where we receive payment after the whole thing is completed and everyone is satisfied. The escrow is supposed to inspire confidence in both the one who requests the service and the one who provides it. It will be hard to convince people to start using the site we build if they have to pay up front to list things. It is much easier to get paid after we have delivered some value to the customer...

Please keep us updated on your progress on this as soon as there is something new. Otherwise we may have to consider switching to an alternative theme... and we've already put a lot of effort into customizing yours... so would rather stick with yours. Thanks.

andreisaioc
Site Admin

Post by andreisaioc » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:47 am

i have checked that, but might not work fine, do we have other options than paypal ?