Search Box as with older Pricerr version

Share your mods, installed plugins, stuff about the modification and future enhancement of the pricerr theme.

Moderators: seogawd, SiteMile Support Team

BKing
SiteMile Support
User Type: Support

Re: Search Box as with older Pricerr version

Post by BKing » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:40 pm

I think I've received it, didn't checked yet, but it's in your outbox only until I read it.

activdotmy

Post by activdotmy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:24 am

Hello,

How could I get search box like older version with maintain the recent version of theme? I want the search box as attached. This is only apply for home page then the search box will appear at top beside logo if the visitor come to category or other pages.
Attachments
Search-Box.jpg
Search-Box.jpg (146.12 KiB) Viewed 101 times

BKing
SiteMile Support

Post by BKing » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:10 am

The older version's search-box may not work perfectly on the newer version, so if you need a search box on the new version please get in touch with sitemile@sitemile.com maybe he can add it for you as custom work.

activdotmy

Post by activdotmy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:43 am

Thanks Bking, email has been sent to respective email address.

musicman

Post by musicman » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:35 am

I was able to get the search box onto the new version. The only question I have is, do you have to type in the exact name of the job to get results? For example, if I have a category called Website Designing, and a job posted under that category called Website Designer, the search will only show results with that job if someone types in Website Designer. If someone types in Website Designing, no results show. How do I link possible search options to cover all the jobs in a particular category? Is this done with tags or other? And if so, does the seller put it in their own tags or is there somewhere that I can put in possible search guesses to point to the correct category?

activdotmy

Post by activdotmy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:29 pm

BKing wrote:The older version's search-box may not work perfectly on the newer version, so if you need a search box on the new version please get in touch with sitemile@sitemile.com maybe he can add it for you as custom work.
Still does not receive any reply yet since I sent an email to him.

BKing
SiteMile Support

Post by BKing » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Yes, you must type in the job name correctly, something similar won't show any result.

Return to “Pricerr Theme Mods & Tutorials”