Issues with editing a task/service

general support for taskerdev theme

Moderators: seogawd, SiteMile Support Team

akbarzadeh

Issues with editing a task/service

Post by akbarzadeh » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:01 pm

I have found two bugs with TaskerDev that have to be fixed.

1. I have changed the settings so that the first image uploaded would be free and any extra image added to a task or service would be $1 extra per image. The problem is that when someone adds the second image cannot remove it. The system shows that it is removed but as soon as the task/service is saved, the image returns and the person has to pay for the extra image!! Even when you edit the task/service, it still keeps adding that image. I searched the support forum and noticed that others have faced the same issue but I could not see any solution provided. It should be easy for the software/system to update without the need for clearing cache manually. This bug is bothering me because I don't want a client not to have a bad experience with not being able to edit a task/service properly.

2. In another case, I created a task/service and saved it. It was a free task service not a featured one. But then I decided to edit the task/service and make it a featured (paid) task. The system showed that the task/service was updated successfully. But then when you go back and look at the check mark for featured task/service, it is still unchecked (meaning no change). This is also annoying because it seems that nothing is saved properly.

Please help fix these two issues. I cannot launch the site without fixing these and few other issues that TaskerDev has. I think this theme requires a major upgrade and better documentation. It also requires more customization abilities for admin. The theme has barely any option for customization.

Kamran

akbarzadeh

Re: Issues with editing a task/service

Post by akbarzadeh » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:41 am

It's been a long time that I have posted this issue and no response yet! I am disappointed at this theme. I also noticed that the ESCROW does not work!!!!! :x

andreisaioc
Site Admin
User Type: SiteMile Support

Post by andreisaioc » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:00 am

Hey guys, yes we are solving this issue, and will release in the first week of march a new update

akbarzadeh

Post by akbarzadeh » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:06 am

I hope so.

In addition to the issue mentioned, the other issue I found is with Reviews! When someone apparently awards a review, nothing is posted on the receiving party. The email received shows rating of 0 with no comment while a rating was given and there was a comment posted when the rating was awarded.

Please address this issue as well.

Thanks,
Kamran

andreisaioc
Site Admin
User Type: SiteMile Support

Post by andreisaioc » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:18 am

are you sure you dont have a javascript error in the page due to a plugin or something ?

Return to “Taskerdev General Support”