As of 1st Nov 2018 we are not longer supporting the forums. We prefer to give out better personal support based on tickets, either on our live chat, or through our ticket system. Go to contact us page and ask your question. We usually reply within minutes, or hours, but never longer than 12-24 hrs at worst. Also when you see the livechat support online, be sure we reply within seconds (1-2 mins at most).

Issues with editing a task/service

general support for taskerdev theme

Moderators: seogawd, SiteMile Support Team

akbarzadeh

Issues with editing a task/service

Post by akbarzadeh » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:01 pm

I have found two bugs with TaskerDev that have to be fixed.

1. I have changed the settings so that the first image uploaded would be free and any extra image added to a task or service would be $1 extra per image. The problem is that when someone adds the second image cannot remove it. The system shows that it is removed but as soon as the task/service is saved, the image returns and the person has to pay for the extra image!! Even when you edit the task/service, it still keeps adding that image. I searched the support forum and noticed that others have faced the same issue but I could not see any solution provided. It should be easy for the software/system to update without the need for clearing cache manually. This bug is bothering me because I don't want a client not to have a bad experience with not being able to edit a task/service properly.

2. In another case, I created a task/service and saved it. It was a free task service not a featured one. But then I decided to edit the task/service and make it a featured (paid) task. The system showed that the task/service was updated successfully. But then when you go back and look at the check mark for featured task/service, it is still unchecked (meaning no change). This is also annoying because it seems that nothing is saved properly.

Please help fix these two issues. I cannot launch the site without fixing these and few other issues that TaskerDev has. I think this theme requires a major upgrade and better documentation. It also requires more customization abilities for admin. The theme has barely any option for customization.

Kamran

akbarzadeh

Re: Issues with editing a task/service

Post by akbarzadeh » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:41 am

It's been a long time that I have posted this issue and no response yet! I am disappointed at this theme. I also noticed that the ESCROW does not work!!!!! :x

andreisaioc
Site Admin
User Type: SiteMile Support

Post by andreisaioc » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:00 am

Hey guys, yes we are solving this issue, and will release in the first week of march a new update

akbarzadeh

Post by akbarzadeh » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:06 am

I hope so.

In addition to the issue mentioned, the other issue I found is with Reviews! When someone apparently awards a review, nothing is posted on the receiving party. The email received shows rating of 0 with no comment while a rating was given and there was a comment posted when the rating was awarded.

Please address this issue as well.

Thanks,
Kamran

andreisaioc
Site Admin
User Type: SiteMile Support

Post by andreisaioc » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:18 am

are you sure you dont have a javascript error in the page due to a plugin or something ?