As of 1st Nov 2018 we are not longer supporting the forums. We prefer to give out better personal support based on tickets, either on our live chat, or through our ticket system. Go to contact us page and ask your question. We usually reply within minutes, or hours, but never longer than 12-24 hrs at worst. Also when you see the livechat support online, be sure we reply within seconds (1-2 mins at most).

Documentation and tutorials

Post here your desired features for the future updates of Buzzler theme

Moderators: seogawd, SiteMile Support Team

Kynao

Documentation and tutorials

Post by Kynao » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:59 am

Hello,

I only see this page http://sitemile.com/docs/documentation-codex/ and there's not much in there.
There is a big lack of documentation which were announced in old ages :) but still nothing today :)
I suggest to develop dedicated a documentation and a tutorial zone for each theme.

Kynao

Re: Documentation and tutorials

Post by Kynao » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:12 am

The product presentation page http://sitemile.com/products/buzzler-bu ... ory-theme/ mentions :

"Shortcodes, Hooks, API

Buzzler comes with a bunch of shortcodes, a lot of hooks you can use when you build websites with a child theme. Everything is documented and will be provided to paying and registered users. And our API is well documented too and can be used in child themes"

I found nothing on the web site and nothing in the software either, where can we find all this ?

cmg

Post by cmg » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:17 am

What is the status on this? I'm really surprised to see that this theme lacks proper documentation.

fasteddy57

Post by fasteddy57 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:58 am

Any documentation or tutorials for this theme?I spent quite a bit on this, I have bought a lot of themes with very detailed information. I need answer ASAP. And what is the framework?

andreisaioc
Site Admin
User Type: SiteMile Support

Post by andreisaioc » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:54 pm

the docs are in the theme, the framework is not needed for installation. Its explained here in the http://sitemile.com/docs/documentation- ... ler-theme/

The framework is not used for buzzler theme, but is used for older versions of our other themes.

Kynao

Post by Kynao » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:31 pm

But still to find docs & tutos for how to customize the theme.

HennieM

Post by HennieM » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:31 pm

It is now 2015 and still no real documentation regarding this theme - so sorry I wasted my money on it!

Kynao

Post by Kynao » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:43 pm

Everyone can't agree more

scsocialites

Post by scsocialites » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:54 am

I'm really loving the Buzzler theme. It's perfect for what I need it for. I agree with needing some sort of tutorials for dummies, a very basic how to guide. I'm pretty happy at the progress, check it out: www.scs411.com I'm still looking for guidance on how to make the map show at the top when the see listings map button is pressed and how to direct to register when submit a new listing is pressed. The search bars are all wonky, I can't figure them out. If anyone knows - I'd love help.